Blogger is going to be famous day by day, and used in all over the world, its free in blogspot domain and provides 10GB of data Storage for free. Google try to improve their functions daily, for blogger, google changes their HTML Editor recently, today we talk about Comment Box. There are 100+ companies who provided comment box’s for blogger and for other websites, some of them are Disqus, Livefire etc.
Today, Google is launched a new comment box for bloggers, called Google+ Comment Box. This comment box have some improved functions I mention below.
- Round Shape Display Picture, that looks great.
- Smooth Comment Typing Box, same as Google+.
- Top Comments shows first, users can see easily even they have slow internet speed.
- Fast reply by click on reply button showing just below the user comment.
- G+ (Like) any user comment to let him know that his comment is very useful for you or anyone.
- Display the privity Options also, if anyone want to publish his/her comment also on his/her Google+ wall, just click on the Circle Button and comment, his/her comment will auto publish on his/her wall.
How to activate Google+ Comment Box?
Its just simple, just follow the steps:
Step 1: Go to Blogger>Dashboard & Click on “Google+” showing just below the Pages.
Step 2: Mark on “Use Google+ Comments on this blog“.
You are all done. Comment Box of your Blog has been changed to Google+ Comment Box if you Marked on above option I mentioned.
I hope you like this Comment Box. If you have any confusion, just put comment below